Starting earliest 1st of July 2022
We are looking for a generalist to take our young agency to the next level. Besides working on cutting edge brands and tech, we offer profit sharing, actual responsibility and a no-BS work culture.
Since we started in 2016 we have been working continuously to be the hottest digital agency around. We're not there yet – but we always strive to improve and embrace change as our modus operandi.
We serve international start-ups and predominantly high-tech. Generally speaking, it's our task to package complicated and nerdy technology into sexy products everyone can use and enjoy. Branding, UX and out-of-the-box marketing are the tools of choice.
As a small team, we are looking for someone for whom work is more than a job and colleagues are more than coworkers.
- Our Blockchain client from Costa Rica invites us to a Hackathon? – We fight to bring the whole team along.
- Your dog has a cold and you have to get it to the vet this morning? – No big deal.
- You leave at 6 pm, even though the team needs to get something done by tomorrow morning? – Not cool.
For us, the team is the most important thing, we work and share successes together. Every employee gets a share of the profits and, possibly, shares in the company.
No idea why this isn't normal anyway.
- You have studied something business- or media-related and spent at least two years in agencies, start-ups or progressive companies (may include internships)
- Your English and German are excellent
- You have an affinity for digital products and an eye for aesthetics and trends
- You correctly identify Slack, Trello and Notion as tools and not as off-brand chocolate bars
- You enjoy strategy and organization and are inspired by creativity and quality
- You like entrepreneurial thinking and want to contribute to building something together
- You don't like 9-to-5 / mediocracy / 'not my problem' mentality
- Project management and customer communication
- Concept and editorial work for digital products and formats
- New business and growth support
- What you would like to bring to the table and feel will help the company