We are looking for an Interaction Designer to help us build the most intuitive, beautiful and smooth-talking digital experiences the world has seen. Besides working on cutting edge brands and tech, we offer profit sharing, actual responsibility and a no-BS work culture.
As a small team, we're looking for someone who can bring both UX and UI skills together. That means:
- You have UX experience, you know how to come up with user-stories, draw wireframes, structure a digital experience. But you also have an eye for detail. As a kick-ass designer, you know that even the greatest UX won't excite users without a beautifully crafted UI.
- You think outside the box by principle, but also know when it's best to follow the beaten path.
- You come up with bold ideas and wild concepts, but at the same time you have the nerdiness to fine-tune an interaction until the last detail is perfect. You know that it's the details that make a digital experience memorable.
- You have a solid understanding of animation. You know that fluid transitions and animations are a key element to make an interface feel alive. You don't necessarily have to build everything yourself, but know about how to present and communicate an animation.
- You have high-level knowledge about how implementation on the web works – at least you have an interest for it. Ideally, you already have experience working with developers. Bonus points if you have actual Frontend skills, but knowing what's possible in a web-browser is a must. Likewise, Responsive Design and Cross-Browser-Compatibility should be familiar concepts.
- You know your tools in and out. Ideally you're already using Figma (that's what we're using, we love it), but if you're used to Sketch, that's okay as well. You know how to navigate the Adobe Suite – you could use Photoshop and Illustrator in your sleep. If you have experience with animation- or 3D-tools, that's a big plus.
- You have at least three years of experience working in a startup, in an agency or as a freelancer. You're familiar with agile working, design sprints and interdisciplinary teams.
Since 2016 we’ve been working to become the hottest digital studio around. We're not there yet – but we always strive to improve and embrace change as a default.
Our clients are international and predominantly high-tech start-ups. Generally speaking, it's our task to package complicated and nerdy tech into sexy and usable products.
Our services include Branding (strategy, concept and design) and product building, as in websites, platforms and mobile apps (strategy, UX, UI and frontend dev).
Being independent, we don’t have VC millions to splurge with. Nonetheless, there are some perks and we’re eager to add more:
📊 Everyone gets a cut of the yearly profit – from 1% for interns to 4% for seniors.
🍻 Friday afternoons are off – we debrief the week after lunch and home we go.
🤓 Everyone is encouraged and supported to learn – from books to courses to conferences.
💻 Everyone can work remotely as they like – most prefer the office, though.
🏝️ Everyone gets at least 27 days of paid vacation + the time between Christmas and NYE.
🏀 Everyone gets a gym/sports membership.
A word on diversity: We’re diverse in every sense. Not because of PC culture or quotas but simply because we’re no bigots🖖